I get a lot of requests for growth book suggestion requests ... and typically my first question is "well what kind of book are you looking for? What area of growth are you seeking?"
This day my friend Jessica didn't have an area in mind but asked for my Top 3 reads of all time. So off to my shelves I went to see what snagged my attention. Next thing I knew I had pulled off 8 books that I could remember causing significant shifts in my life! Since this is a common question I also decided to take it to instagram & go live talking about how each book had impacted my life & the change that occured after.
So here you have it! Check out my Top 8 Most Impactful Reads from the Last 8 Years of my life!
ENJOY my friends & remember to keep becoming brave ;)
1. Failing Forward by John Maxwell
2. 15 Laws of Growth by John Maxwell
3. Greater by Steven Furtick
4. Gifts of Imperfection by Dr Brene Brown
5. Necessary Endings by Dr Henry Cloud
6. Goliath Must Fall by Louie Giglio
7. Whisper by Mark Batterson
8. Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis